EnterpriseIS has created a range of learning programs that can help you achieve your business performance objectives through the building capability within your workforce.
We will assist you to identify the training opportunities that will add real value to your organisation and then customise an education program to suit your business, staff and culture.
Our team will then deliver and implement your training, using project-based deliverables.
A combination of face-to-face group education balanced with personalised coaching ensures the transfer of skills, knowledge and attitudes within the work teams.
This approach provides EnterpriseIS trainers with a platform to create a positive educational culture and a method by which an organisation can engage employees to create the required sustainable change.
Strengthen your work teams with the ability to utilise subject areas such as:
- Capture and interpret the voice of the customer (VoC)
- Calculate and report the cost of poor quality
- Scope and plan projects in a clear and concise format
- Lock in sustainable process improvements
- Collect, analyse and present reliable data in a graphical format
- Undertake root cause analysis (RCA)
- Apply the Theory of Constraints (ToC)
- Build a Cause and Effect diagram
- Conduct a failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Map a value stream to capture, analyse to improve the flow of information and materials
- Standardise and mistake proof work practices
- Implement lean 5S within their workstation
- Lead team culture improvement
- Successfully manage change
- Map an operational process
- Work safely